VISION AND SCOPE
Program Implementation approach
- Social mobilization
- Establishment of saving-credit system in groups
- Input support to ultra poor.
- Extension and transfer of sustainable technology related to sustainable agriculture and most potential income generation activities.
- Coordination and linkage with related line agencies.
- Formation and Registration of cooperative for sustainability.
- Formation and Registration of society of Environment and Economic Development for extension, expansion and development of cooperatives.
No. of Working Staff: – S.No.Full Name of StaffPositionQualificationFull/Part timeField/office Based
- Rajendra Mishra Program/ Managing Director/ MA/ Office Based
- Dr. Anuja Pathak/ MBBS/ Executive Director /Full Time / Office Based
- Deepak raj Regmi /Accountant / ICom/Full Time office Based
- Gajendra Sapkota /Field supervisor /Vet.TechnicianVet.J.T /Full Time Field Based
- Srikanta Poudel /Field supervisor Ag./Technician /Full Time / Field and Office
- Archana ghimire /Motivator/I.Ed/Full Time Field Based
- Jit Maya Gurung /Motivator/SLC /Full Time Field Based
- Er. Anup Mishra /Intern/ Team leader/Bsc, EE/ Full time / Field and Office
Scope/Working Area of Organization
1. Currently, CEED Nepal is working in 10 [Village Development Community] VDCs of Lamjung District from past 6 years in partnership with World vision international Nepal and 1 VDC in partnership with Heifer International Nepal, To create income generating opportunity for marginalized family through long term community based income generating activities in 11 VDC of Lamjung districts namely Beshisahar, Gausahar, , Sundarbazaar, Parewadanda, Bhotewodar, Bhanjakhet, Tarku,Chandisthan,Baglungpani,Nalma and Durandada VDCs.
2. In previous Years CEED Nepal had worked in Katmandu, Lalitpur, and Bhaktapur District in partnership with world Vision Katmandu Lalitpur and Bhaktapur ADP respectively in Livelihood improvement project.
3. Pilot project for Forest Eco-system services in VDCs of Lamjung.
Leave a comment